TRIPARTITE APPROACH, UNITING BUSINESSES, LABOUR & GOVERNMENT In EVERY MEetiNG
Of official member representatives are senior level transportation leaders
Good decision-making requires sound strategy: stay competitive by engaging with the comprehensive range of strategic issues that impact transportation.
- Shape the agenda – identify and examine long-term issues impacting Western Canadian transportation
- Influence the business and policy environment through shared information and experiences
- Build and strengthen relationships with peers and hear diverse points of view – critical in an interconnected system
- Belong to the only organization that advocates for Western Canada’s transportation system as a whole
- World-class speakers offer executive-level insight on global and local political, social and business issues impacting transportation